All property photos
Nestled in the prestigious “Whalers Cove” neighborhood, situated ideally between Silicon Valley and San Francisco, sits a picturesque, Cape Cod style two-level home showcasing impeccable finishes throughout including wood grained tile flooring and a stunning remodeled luxury kitchen. The light-filled communal areas are designed for easy living with stylish features and thoughtful touches that transform the home into a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The home’s living areas gracefully flow together throughout with recessed lighting, skylights, an abundance of windows and soothing paint colors. The clear sightlines to the wide water views through the expansive open dining and living rooms are immediately welcoming. An enchanting, remodeled kitchen provides quartz countertops, decorative marble backsplash and stainless steel appliances and overlooks the light filled family room accessing the rear deck. A conveniently located powder room sits on the entry level while the restful bedroom retreats and two remodeled bathrooms and laundry room are situated on the upper level.
Outdoor spaces punctuate this incredible property and include waterside decking, lawn area and plenty of space for an al fresco dining area overlooking the water with western exposure. A secluded side area with slate patio offers a quiet respite, the lot’s boat hook-up is an opportune space to launch explorations into Foster City’s lagoons.
Set on an approximately 5,040 square foot lot in Foster City with nearby access to highways 92 and 101. Home close to Farragut Park and convenient to Edgewater Plaza and the Metro Center restaurant’s and shopping.
- Spacious living room overlooks the tranquil waterway and features woodgrain tile flooring, river rock gas fireplace with Carrara marble surround, two quartz topped built in cabinets with display shelving, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling windows, roman shades and a sliding glass door opening to the rear yard
- Expansive dining room with designer wall art, lined with walls of windows
- 2015 NKBA Northern California award winning remodeled kitchen featuring Silestone quartz countertops with breakfast bar, pendent and recessed lighting, modern soft grey shaker style cabinetry, appliance garage, soft close drawers and cabinets, pull out shelving and spice rack, corner cabinet with lazy Susan, marble backsplash, skylight, and stainless steel appliances include a Bosch induction cooktop range, Broan hood, Bosch dishwasher and newer French door refrigerator.
- A comfortable family room off the kitchen offering recessed lighting, custom built entertainment center featuring mounted TV (included) and sliding glass doors to the rear deck and water views
- Half bathroom with granite counter top located on the entry level remodeled in 2003
- Grand bedroom suite featuring a peaked ceiling with fan, oversized walk-in closet, and spectacular water views out the ample windows. En-suite bathroom includes a large granite topped vanity with skylight, tile flooring, walk-in shower with tile surround.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with peaked ceiling, provide large closets and expansive windows
- Remodeled hall bathroom with limestone counter tops and stone flooring offers a walk-in title surround stall shower
- Upper level laundry room, conveniently located near the bedrooms
- Ample storage throughout includes a large hallway walk in closet, attic storage off master bedroom and linen closet as well as additional storage space in the garage
- Additional features includes: recessed lighting, central heating and air conditioning, dual paned energy efficient windows with skylights throughout, and plantation shutters. Roof approx. 6 years.
- 2 Car attached garage offers storage and shelving
- Expansive decking sits waterside creating a peaceful backyard retreat. Lawn area and boat hook up at the waters edge. Wide side yard with slate patio. All potted plants included.
- HOA monthly fee $272.00 includes: Front lawn maintenance, access to the Whalers two community pools, hot tub, basketball and tennis courts, Picnic area and common area landscaping.
- Excellent Schools: Foster City Elementary, Bowditch Middle and San Mateo High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)
A planned community offering multiple waterways and walking trails, league parks and children’s play parks, tennis and pickle ball courts, a dog park and several beaches. Ryan J. Leo Park and a Recreation Center housing many activities including summer concerts, a spectacular 4th of July fireworks show, Art and Crafts fair, Cultural festivals, picnics and more. The Recreation Center offers a multitude of classes, waterfront rooms for events. Water sports equipment available for rent and a teen center with a skate board park. The city offers a choice of shopping plazas and restaurants including the Edgewater Plaza waterfront dining options.
Located on the border of San Mateo approximately 1.5 miles to the Bridgepoint Shopping Center, approximately 2.5 miles to Hillsdale Shopping Center and approximately 4 miles from the downtown San Mateo offering extensive shopping, restaurants and a multi-cinema center. Convenient to Hillsdale Train Station for commuters to SF or SJ. Located approximately 22 miles south of the heart of San Francisco. Approximately 9 miles south of San Francisco’s International Airport and Millbrae Bart Station.
Foster City is unlike any other city in the Bay Area. It is a planned community, built in the 1960s on an engineered landfill in the marshes of San Francisco Bay and incorporated in 1971. Foster City's most notable characteristic is the extensive lagoon system that runs throughout the city; in fact, water covers 80 percent of Foster City’s 20 square miles. Credit card giant Visa Inc. kept more than 2,000 workers in Foster City when it moved its headquarters to San Francisco in 2009. Companies headquartered in the city include Gilead and Electronics For Imaging, Inc. Foster City is the western terminus of the seven-mile-long San Mateo Bridge, which connects with Hayward on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay. Neighboring cities include San Mateo, Belmont, and Redwood City. Foster City’s population is more than 32,000.